English Language Programme
for international students
Language, culture and adventure for juniors
Our unique programme for juniors, offering a mix of English Language classes, excursions and adventure activities, brings learning to life.
We are accredited by the British Council for the Teaching of English in the UK, and all our residential centres are managed by trained and experienced PGL staff.
We can arrange an exciting programme of outdoor activity sessions to develop your students personally and socially, all supervised by trained PGL staff. Activities available can vary between PGL centres.
|Day 1||Arrival, orientation & time to settle in||Welcome Session - Ice Breakers/Team Challenges|
|Day 2||English Lessons||Adventure Activities- Raft Building||Ambush|
|Day 3||English Lessons||Adventure Activities - Orienteering & Archery||Robot Wars|
|Day 4||English Lessons||Adventure Activities - Zip Wire and Trapeze||Campfire|
|Day 5||English Lessons||Half day excursion||Passport to the World|
|Day 6||English Lessons||Adventure Activities - Rifle Shooting & Climbing||Wacky Races|
|Day 7||All Day Excursion||All Day Excursion||Disco|
|Day 8||Departure Day|
Our English Language courses run throughout the year. Learning outcomes include:
- Improved spoken and written English from formal classroom learning
- Improved confidence and enjoyment from using English in real-life situations, such as shopping and sightseeing
- Integration with children from other countries also learning English
- Direct experience and understanding of Britain’s historical and cultural heritage from excursions
- Personal organisation and responsibility
- Supporting and encouraging others