for primary schools
Adventures which inspire success
Our Multi-Activity courses offer more than just adventure. On land, water and in the air, your pupils will discover how 'giving your all' brings its own rewards.
Whether they're finding the courage to jump backwards off an abseil tower or building a raft to race across the lake, each challenge helps pupils strengthen friendships, learn new skills and build confidence.
There are four 90 minute sessions each day and a huge variety of outdoor activities to choose from - each designed to bring out the best in every individual.
In the evenings, the fun continues with our lively entertainment sessions. We keep them busy and laughing until bedtime and you get a chance to relax!
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|09.00-10.30||High Ropes Course||Giant Swing||Archery||Climbing|
|10.30-12.00||Orienteering||Canoeing||Vertical Challenge||Tunnel Trail|
|14.00-15.30||Abseiling||Trapeze||Raft Building - session 1||Depart for home|
|15.30-17.00||Arrive & unpack||Jacob's Ladder||Zip Wire||Raft Building - session 2|
- Leadership, teamwork, communication and problem solving are all key skills that your pupils will develop and make progress with on a PGL multi-activity course.
- Their renewed enthusiasm and motivation for learning will inspire success in many other areas of their education, often leading to raised levels of attainment.
- Overcoming new challenges with the support of their peers, teachers and PGL staff helps to improve self-confidence.
- The outdoors environment provides many opportunities for your pupils to work closely together and will help improve their social awareness.
- Reaching goals as a team means pupils are able to recognise the achievements of others as well as their own.
- You’ll notice improvements in many personal qualities such as self-reliance, responsibility, initiative and perseverance.
- Pupils leave with an appreciation for the benefits of health and physical fitness.
View PGL's Learnlink resource for teachers.