COVID Safe and Secure for Schools
What changes can I expect to see at PGL centres?
Our Safety and Standards Team have been working hard to make sure that we comply with government guidelines and can create the safest environment possible for you and your group.
Social distancing measures
- Screens / social distancing measures at reception
- New arrivals procedures
- Use of PPE
- Revised room layouts
- Removal of furniture and other items
Enhanced hygiene measures
- Use of hand sanitisers
- Increased cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- Not entering guest rooms to clean during a stay unless requested
- Increased hand washing routines
- Use of viricidal mist, deep clean treatments for all accommodation between stays when quarantine period not available
- Additional staff training
- Staggered use times in our shops and dining rooms
- Maximum guest numbers set in communal spaces/rooms
- Encouraging guests to bring their own drinks bottles to use for refreshments
Enhanced COVID measures can be implemented for your group at your request.