COVID Safe and Secure for Schools
What changes can I expect to see at PGL centres?
Our Safety and Standards Team have been working hard to make sure that we comply with government guidelines and can create the safest environment possible for you and your group.
Social distancing measures
- One-way systems
- Screens at reception
- Floor markers
- New arrivals procedures
- Use of PPE
- Revised room layouts
- Removal of furniture and other items
Enhanced hygiene measures
- Use of hand sanitisers
- Not entering guest rooms to clean during a stay unless requested
- Increased hand washing routines
- Use of viricidal mist, deep clean treatments for all accommodation between stays
- Additional staff training
- Staggered use times in our shops and dining rooms
- Maximum guest numbers set in communal spaces/ rooms
- Encouraging guests to bring their own drinks bottles to use for refreshments
Further details of all these measures and more are provided below.