Courtyard, Midtown East
New York, USA
About Courtyard, Midtown East
Part of the well-known Marriot hotel chain, this modern 3 star hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Eastside of Midtown Manhattan.
The Courtyard Midtown East is within walking distance of shopping on 5th Avenue, the Rockefeller Center and Grand Central Station.
Or for groups wanting to explore all that New York has to offer, it is just a couple of blocks from several subway stations.
A continental breakfast will be taken at the East Side Cafe and evening meal at a local restaurant.
312 spacious ensuite rooms are spread over 20 floors. All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer, refrigerator and tea & coffee making facilities.
Students will be 4 to a room sharing two double or queen beds while teachers will be in twins.
Originally built as an office block and later converted to a hotel, floors 2-11 are occupied by a private hospital.
- Bed and Breakfast at a central New York Hotel
- An evening meal at a local restaurant e.g. Hard Rock Cafe or Planet Hollywood
- 4 hour guided our of the city on foot
- Airport transfer from City hotel
- Entrance to local attractions
- Transport around the city (excluding transport to dinner)
Our USA ski trips include 5 days of skiing. The 6th day can be used for your New York City Stopover, local excursions or an additional day’s skiing.
Please see the individual resort pages for trail maps and resort information:
Here are some examples of possible visits while in New York:
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
- Staten Island Ferry/Statue of Liberty
- Ice skating in Central Park
- Shopping at Macy’s
- Top of the Rock
- The World Trade Center (formerly known as "Ground Zero")
- Watch the New York Yankees
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madison Square Garden