Days Inn, Broadway
New York, USA
About Days Inn, Broadway
The Days Inn Broadway is a traditional and cosy New York hotel ideally positioned for visiting many popular attractions.
It is a short walk to Central Park or 5 minutes from Riverside Park which overlooks the mighty Hudson.
There is also a convenient subway station less than a block from the hotel which reaches Times Square and the Theatre District in just 2 stops.
A continental breakfast is taken at Café Europe, approximately 1 block from the hotel. In the evening, groups have the opportunity to dine out in New York – why not try the famous Hard Rock Cafe?
All 250 rooms have ensuite facilities as well as air conditioning, cable TV and a hair dryer. Some rooms also have a refrigerator and tea & coffee making facilities.
Rooms for students are mostly typical US style quads (2 double beds for 4 people to share), with twin rooms provided for teachers.
- Bed and Breakfast at a central New York Hotel
- An evening meal at a local restaurant e.g. Hard Rock Cafe or Planet Hollywood
- 4 hour guided our of the city on foot
- Airport transfer from City hotel
- Entrance to local attractions
- Transport around the city (excluding transport to dinner)
Our USA ski trips include 5 days of skiing. The 6th day can be used for your New York City Stopover, local excursions or an additional day’s skiing.
Please see the individual resort pages for trail maps and resort information:
Here are some examples of possible visits while in New York:
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
- Staten Island Ferry/Statue of Liberty
- Ice skating in Central Park
- Shopping at Macy’s
- Top of the Rock
- The World Trade Center (formerly known as "Ground Zero")
- Watch the New York Yankees
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madison Square Garden