for Schools and Groups
Two great ways to save
Small group? No problem!
Is your ski group smaller than you had initially hoped? We’ll twin your small group with a similar small group from another school, so we’ll still get you to the slopes, with no compromise in the quality of your PGL ski experience!
How it works
- You will share the coach, ski school and the services of your PGL rep; you’ll be treated as one group except for room allocations which will always remain separate.
- We will provide contact details of the other group’s Party Leader, so that you can communicate with them before you travel.
- You can launch your trip secure in the knowledge that you won’t have to disappoint or surcharge those pupils that sign up.
- It’s the ideal solution for launching your first ski trip when it’s difficult to gauge the commitment of pupils.
FlexiSki also applies to small groups - please see to the right.
Are you looking for the great quality and outstanding value of a PGL Ski trip, but working within a restricted budget? If so, then PGL FlexiSki is here to help. FlexiSki has all the benefits of a PGL ski trip, but by giving us the flexibility of allocating your accommodation at a later stage in the booking process, we can guarantee you our lowest possible price. It’s a great value for money solution for large or small groups.
How it works
- You make a booking, telling us whether you prefer to ski in Austria, Italy, Andorra or Spain.
- You advertise the trip in school.
- We will then confirm the resort and accommodation we have selected for you, in October (for February trips) or at Christmas (for Easter trips).
- FlexiSki prices are always lower than if you had selected the resort yourself – it’s your reward for being flexible about where you go.
- With a FlexiSki booking there are no small-party supplements, so it’s ideal for small groups as well.