New York, USA
About New York City Stopover
Why not add a tailor-made New York City Stopover to the end of your ski course? You will spend 5 days in your chosen resort and then transfer to New York where you will spend either 1 or 2 nights exploring the delights of one of the world’s most exciting cities. Shop till you drop, see the sights or simply soak up the atmosphere!
The largest city in the United States boasts some of the most famous landmarks in the USA. These include the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and Broadway to name but a few. A day full of attractions in New York will simply fly by!
- Bed and Breakfast at a central New York Hotel
- An evening meal at a local restaurant e.g. Hard Rock Cafe or Planet Hollywood
- 4 hour guided our of the city on foot
- Airport transfer from City hotel
- Entrance to local attractions
- Transport around the city (excluding transport to dinner)
Our USA ski trips include 5 days of skiing. The 6th day can be used for your New York City Stopover, local excursions or an additional day’s skiing.
Please see the individual resort pages for trail maps and resort information:
Here are some examples of possible visits while in New York:
- Empire State Building
- Times Square
- Staten Island Ferry/Statue of Liberty
- Ice skating in Central Park
- Shopping at Macy’s
- Top of the Rock
- The World Trade Center (formerly known as "Ground Zero")
- Watch the New York Yankees
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madison Square Garden