for Secondary Schools
Create your own itinerary of visits and adventures with the help of our experienced Tour Organisers. We'll help you put together an inspiring programme of tried-and-tested excursions to places of interest, based on your requirements and learning objectives.
- Create your own itinerary with our help
- Choose a programme to meet your learning requirements
- We arrange all bookings for you
Find out about popular visits and excursions here.
A PGL Tour Leader who provides support and the benefit of their local knowledge accompanies you and your group on most visits.
- Support from a PGL Tour Leader who accompanies you to most excursions
- Full board accommodation at PGL Le Pré Catelan
- Return travel by executive coach (Dover-Calais/ Dover-Dunkirk by ferry or Folkestone-Calais by Eurotunnel)
- 1:8 free place ratio for accompanying adults
- Adventure activities
- Evening entertainment programme led by PGL Animateurs
- 24 hr support line
|le matin||En-route visit to Nausicaa Sea Life centre||On-site/beach activities||Boulangerie visit||Le Touquet Market and Etaples Military Cemetery||Depart after breakfast. En route stop at hypermarket|
|l’après-midi||Welcome to centre and orientation||Becasuc Sweet Factory||On-site/beach activities||Biscuitiers (biscuit maker) followed by beach visit|
|le soir||Evening Ents
e.g. Team Games
e.g. Crêpe Evening
|Visit to local crêperie||Evening Ents