Everything you need to know
Safe and Secure at PGL
We've always prided ourselves on delivering very high safety standards whilst putting our guests at ease to be able to simply enjoy their holidays. You can be confident that when you visit any of our centres that our Covid-19 secure enhanced cleaning procedures, and measures to minimise the number, proximity and duration of social contacts, will be in place.
Please click here to access our COVID secure charter.
Whilst operating in alignment with current government guidance to act carefully and ‘remain cautious’ we want to also establish a clear set of expectations and responsibilities for ourselves and our guests, and this can only be achieved collaboratively with you as families/parents/guardians.
Do face masks need to be worn?
- We ask all guests aged 11 plus to wear face masks when indoors. This includes within dining rooms, shops, indoor activity areas or in any indoor crowded spaces. This includes when travelling if using our Adventure Holidays Escorted Travel service
- We also kindly ask any child travelling in our Adventure Holidays 10-13 age group to also adhere to the same rule, alongside their peers
- If you or your child are exempt from wearing a mask, please ensure an exemption lanyard is worn
- PGL staff will wear masks and follow the same guidance
Do I or my child need to do a Covid-19 test before travelling with you?
- There is no requirement to provide evidence of a negative COVID test prior to arrival, or for guests to be tested whilst at our centres, however if you wish to carry this out before arrival, bring tests with you or to provide tests for your child to self-administer during their stay then please do so
In order to ensure that our customers feel secure in making a booking during these changing times we have also introduced our 'Covid-19 Guarantee'. Find out full details here.
We hope that the information above outlines how we are working to provide a fun and enjoyable experience for all guests, whilst reducing the spread of Coronavirus and safeguarding all guests and staff. However, if you have any questions prior to travelling with us then please do not hesitate to contact our customer team on 0333 321 2114, who will be more than happy to help.
Search for Holidays
It has never been easier for your child to experience a PGL Adventure Holiday. Select the options below to find the perfect fit for you and your child:
Please select at least one child’s age in order to search. You can select multiple ages if you are searching for more than one child. Your search results will only display holidays for the ages selected.
We will search for departures 7 days either side of the day specified. If we can find no results we find the nearest available dates within 10 weeks either side of the day specified. PGL Adventure Holidays operate during the school holiday periods, please note that dates and holidays may vary at each centre. - February half term - Skiing and Snowboarding in February half term - Easter - May half term - July and August summer holidays - October half term