It all adds up to great value!
PGL Adventure holidays really are unbeatable value. Starting from only £129, your child will enjoy endless fun and action from morning to bedtime, all with full supervision. There’s so much more included too – just take a look at everything that’s covered.
- A daily programme packed full of exciting activities
- Use of approved equipment
- Professional, friendly and encouraging activity instruction
- Sympathetic care and supervision
- Full board accommodation
- Fun-filled evening entertainment
- PGL certificates and prizes
- An e-Pal service
- Recognised qualifications on selected specialist holidays
- Holidays in France include everything listed for our UK holidays, along with Escorted Travel from the UK to the centre. Travel is included from London or Dover/Folkestone. Supplements apply from Birmingham or Manchester.
- We use British coaches with lap belts, WC and DVD. In the event of a breakdown or similar, we cannot guarantee lap belts on any substitute continental coach, as these are not a statutory requirement in France.
We have been operating children’s adventure holidays for 60 years and know exactly what’s practical, useful and most requested on a PGL holiday!
The PGL Camp Kit is available to pre-order when you make your booking and it will be ready for collection on arrival, complete with exclusive to camp kit only items. Plus our centre staff will ensure your child receives the correct size T-shirt.
Each PGL Camp Kit costs £20 and includes:
- Large rucksack
- PGL T-shirt
- PGL Baseball cap
- Water bottle
- Postcard (with postage paid to send home!)
- PGL Wristband
- Mini football or rugby ball
NB: On rare occasions it may be necessary to substitute an item in the kit – if so, this will be as similar an item as possible and/or an item of equal or higher value.
PGL holidays also offer a range of optional excursions throughout the summer in addition to the daily activity programme. Full details will be available at time of booking. Enjoy a day of rollercoaster fun at the following theme parks:
Alton Towers - £49 per child
- Boreatton Park
Thorpe Park - £49 per child
- Marchants Hill
Drayton Manor - £49 per child
- Boreatton Park
† Please call us for full details. Subject to availability on selected summer dates.
- Travel to PGL centres in the UK
- Insurance (except ski holidays)
- Bedding (except Paris)
- Optional extra activities or excursions at some centres
- Personal spending money
- Meals whilst travelling (however, a packed lunch will be provided for children returning home by Escorted Travel on Saturdays in the UK)