for faith groups
Discover the outdoors, discover adventure
It’s an inspiring experience. It’s about getting outside and coming out of yourself, meeting challenges head-on and working as a team. It's about having fun, improving confidence and developing self-belief.
And with PGL you not only get value for money, but also the knowledge that we will always go that extra mile – whether it’s to produce food to meet specific dietary requirements or to find you a quiet space to meet, we can tailor-make every aspect of your stay.
There are challenging adventure sessions each day and
chances to discover new talents:activities in the water, on the water, above the ground, through the mud and on dry land.
Our enthusiastic instructors are there at every stage to inspire your young people, build their confidence, enable success and encourage their development.
And in the evening, we tailor games and challenges to keep your group interacting and working together.
Or you can have some space to follow your own programme.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|09.00-10.30||High Ropes Course||Giant Swing|
|14.00-15.30||Abseiling||Depart for home|
|15.30-17.00||Arrive at 17.00 & unpack||Jacob's Ladder|
- A wide range of adventure activities encourages young people to think about their strengths, overcome weaknesses, and improve self-awareness
- Multi-Activity helps develop important life skills – courage in the face of challenges, supporting each other and working together
- We promote a ‘can do’ approach that can translate into positive attitudes across all aspects of their lives
- Improve cohesion and fellowship among your group
- They’ll learn to enjoy health and physical fitness
- Build upon social and environmental awareness and develop a sense of responsibility in these areas also
- Develop vital personal qualities such as initiative, self-reliance and perseverance