for faith groups
Discover the outdoors, discover adventure
It’s a uniquely inspiring experience.
It’s about getting outside and coming out of yourself.
Meeting challenges head-on; working as a team; having fun; improving confidence; developing self-belief.
And when you choose to do all this in the safe hands of PGL, you know you’ll get so much more:
The very best value for your money, the knowledge that we will always go that extra mile – whether it’s to produce food to meet specific dietary requirements or to find you a quiet space to meet, we can tailor every aspect of your stay.
And when at last it’s time to leave,
You’ll find your group is stronger and more self aware.
And taking home memories of a trip that made a real difference.
There are challenging adventure sessions each day to test everyone’s strengths and weaknesses.
There are chances to discover new talents with activities in the water, on the water, above the ground, through the mud and on dry land.
Balance on a pole, jump through the air, cling to a wall or swing from a rope.
You’ll love our enthusiastic instructors who are there at every stage.
They are great role-models.
They want to inspire young people, challenge them, build confidence, enable success and encourage development.
And in the evening, we tailor games and challenges to keep your group interacting and working together.
Or you can simply have some space to follow your own programme.
Whatever it is you want, we will find the perfect way to round off your day.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|09.00-10.30||High Ropes Course||Giant Swing|
|14.00-15.30||Abseiling||Depart for home|
|15.30-17.00||Arrive at 17.00 & unpack||Jacob's Ladder|
- A wide range of adventure activities encourages young people to think about their strengths, overcome weaknesses, and improve self-awareness
- Multi-Activity helps develop important life skills – courage in the face of challenges, supporting each other and working together
- We promote a ‘can do’ approach that can translate into positive attitudes across all aspects of their lives
- Improve cohesion and fellowship among your group
- They’ll learn to enjoy health and physical fitness
- Build upon social and environmental awareness and develop a sense of responsibility in these areas also
- Develop vital personal qualities such as initiative, self-reliance and perseverance