How to book
Ski Leader Guide
How to book your PGL ski trip
Call us on 0333 321 2143 to make a no-obligation provisional booking which we will hold for up to 3 weeks. You will also have access to MyPGL - an online facility where you'll find useful resources to help you organise a successful trip, including safety management information and promotional material as well as your booking documentation.
Our our most experienced party leaders came up with the following recommendations:
- Show videos and and photos from recent ski trips, or use online videos to get everyone inspired.
- Use PowerPoint presentations - available on MyPGL.
Letters to parents
- Sample letters are available on MyPGL.
- Map out the payment schedule on a monthly basis so parents only have to pay small amounts at a time.
- Give PGL leaflets to interested people
Put posters up around school to advertise the trip (available to print from MyPGL) and use social media to reach students and their parents.
Please return your first deposits within 3 weeks - these are £100 for each paying member travelling to Europe by coach, or £150 for each paying member travelling to Europe or USA by air.
PGL takes care of the rest!
Once you have confirmed your booking, all arrangements for your ski course will be looked after by one of our experienced tour organisers. They will be on hand to offer help and advice throughout the essential preparation stages of your trip.
Interim deposit payment
We require interim deposit payments to be paid no later than 8 weeks after confirmation of your booking:
- £100 for each paying member of the party for coach groups
- £150 for each paying member of the party for air groups to Europe
- £150 for each paying member of the party for air groups to the USA
This is due 12 weeks prior to departure.
Changes to Your Party Members
Deposits paid to PGL are non-refundable, but on coach tours they are transferable if a replacement can be found (in cases of illness, claims may be made under the PGL Insurance Policy subject to a £40 excess). For terms and conditions regarding changes to air groups, please check our booking conditions document.
We will ask you to complete and return Final Detail forms no later than 14 weeks prior to departure. We will remind you when these need to be completed.
Once the balance on your course has been received and approx 3 weeks prior to your ski course we will forward your Final Information Pack. This will contain your travel itinerary, resort and hotel information and tickets (where applicable).