GROW! Their character
Our new GROW! Programme has been specifically designed for secondary schools and focuses on providing students with breakthroughs to boost character development!
Prepare your students for what life brings on an action-packed programme of activities designed to strengthen character! With a range of character-building activities from dawn till dusk, your students will boost their social and emotional skills!
Adventures designed to empower students during their crucial secondary years
- Aligning with Ofsted’s focus on CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, these dynamic experiences foster positive character traits, guide motivation and conduct, and prepare students for success!
- A handpicked PGL Groupie, meticulously selected to ensure an age-tailored, personalised, and exceptional adventure for all.
- Totally tailored delivery for secondary students, with adventure activities exclusively chosen to cultivate character and unleash potential!
What breakthroughs will your students make?
From supporting and encouraging one another whilst 10 metres high on the Abseil tower, building resilience during Stand Up Paddleboarding (falling in the water more like!) or overcoming fears on the Zip Wire - each activity has been chosen for it's super character-building powers!
Our GROW! adventures focus on sparking breakthroughs in:
- BOOSTING INDEPENDENCE through problem solving and managing self-motivation
- BUILDING RESILIENCE so students can keep themselves mentally healthy
- GROW CONFIDENCE and take new-found leadership skills back to the classroom
- ENCOURAGE EMPATHY and an understanding that difference is a positive
- FOSTER CURIOSITY by making learning more enjoyable and rewarding