for sports clubs
20% off autumn 2019 - now from £79+VAT
For footballers who want to go further
Your footballers will love our football coaching weekends. Discover all the benefits of being coached by FA qualified coaches whose expertise will have your players improving their skills and developing game strategies.
And because this is PGL, you also get a programme of thrilling outdoor adventure activities, led by instructors who understand what motivates young people, who are great team builders themselves.
Football coaching weekends are open to boys and girls aged 11-14.
Learn new techniques and develop skills on and off the pitch. Improve technical expertise within the game, such as moves and strategy. Strengthen each individual’s approach to team work and personal development.
The adventure programme has many all-round benefits and when used with the football coaching programme it helps to enhance team spirit, improve social skills and develop peer support among your players.
The football theme continues into the evening. There are presentations and seminars, as well as a coaching workshop for leaders and prize-giving on the final day.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|09.00-10.30||Football coaching - session 1||Football coaching / Tournament - session 1|
|10.30-12.00||Football coaching - session 2||Football coaching / Tournament - session 2|
|14.00-15.30||PGL Activity - session 1||PGL Activity|
|PGL Activity - session 2||Results & Presentations|
|Ambush||Depart for home|
There’s simply no better or more inspirational way to develop your football players.
- Improve teamwork and techniques on the pitch
- Your team gains wider life lessons which can be applied off the pitch
- Develop a deeper understanding of the game
- Improve essential skills such as effective communication and mutual support during adventure activities led by the PGL team
- Develop strong team bonding and raise aspirations as a result of the weekend’s challenges and achievements