for sports clubs
For footballers who want to go further
Your footballers will love our football coaching weekends.
Discover all the benefits of being coached by FA qualified coaches whose expertise will have your players improving their skills and developing game strategies.
Learn new techniques and develop skills on and off the pitch. Improve technical expertise within the game, such as moves and strategy. Strengthen each individual’s approach to team work and personal development.
The adventure programme has many all-round benefits and when used with the football coaching programme it helps to enhance team spirit, improve social skills and develop peer support among your players.
Each day ends with an evening entertainment session and some free-time to unwind - and prize-giving on the final day.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|09.00-10.30||Football coaching - session 1||Football coaching / Tournament - session 1|
|10.30-12.00||Football coaching - session 2||Football coaching / Tournament - session 2|
|14.00-15.30||PGL Activity - session 1||PGL Activity|
|PGL Activity - session 2||Results & Presentations|
|Evening entertainment||Depart for home|
There’s simply no better or more inspirational way to develop your football players.
- Improve teamwork and techniques on the pitch
- Your team gains wider life lessons which can be applied off the pitch
- Develop a deeper understanding of the game
- Improve essential skills such as effective communication and mutual support during adventure activities led by the PGL team
- Develop strong team bonding and raise aspirations as a result of the weekend’s challenges and achievements