Zell am See / Kaprun, Austria
"The hotel was generally excellent."
About Club Kitzsteinhorn
The Club Kitzsteinhorn is within easy walking distance of Zell’s Areitbahn lift, which gives access to Zell’s main ski area. Alternatively groups can take the free skibus to the Kaprun ski area.
It is a short ride into either Zell or Kaprun should you feel the need to leave the ‘Club’ for an evening out. There are some shops within walking distance of the accommodation.
The hotel has three dining rooms, one of which has been refurbished and resembles Hogwarts! There is a breakfast buffet and a salad bar for the evening meal. Guests choose and make-up their own packed lunch after breakfast.
The layout of the ‘Club’ allows each group to be accommodated on the same corridor, with staff rooms on hand. (This does depend on the split of the group).
Pupil’s rooms have 4-8 beds with separate shower and toilet.
Teacher's rooms are twins, doubles or singles (subject to availability) and are all en-suite.
Guests should provide their own towels.
You may be charged a damage deposit on arrival.
- Common room
- Sauna complex for staff
- 3 traditionally furnished ‘Stüberls’
- 2 full sized sports halls (with gallery)
- Dolby surround-sound cinema
- Two-lane bowling alley
- Squash court
- Pool (billiards) and table tennis room
- Disco with mixing desk and lights
- Sports equipment provided subject to small deposit
- Indoor high ropes course (supplementary charge)
- Indoor climbing wall (supplementary charge)
- Boulder wall
- 2 sand volleyball courts
- BBQ restaurant
- Indoor trampolines
- Chill-out lounge with free Wi-Fi
- Indoor basketball court