Covid-19 booking guarantee
To ensure that you feel reassured, safe and secure when placing your reservation for later in 2021 we're pleased to be able to offer you our 'Covid-19 guarantee'.
Our 'Covid-19 guarantee' means that if, within the 14 days prior to travel, your children cannot travel on their Adventure Holiday due to COVID illness or restrictions, we will make alternative arrangements for your holiday or refund the monies paid.
Our guarantee will apply in the event of:
- A national or local lockdown (in your locality or the PGL centre you have booked) that prevents your child attending their holiday.
- Self-isolation, as dictated by government guidance, where your child or a member of your family is symptomatic, is diagnosed, or if you are required to isolate by track and trace.
We will guarantee that:
- If a local lockdown is in effect at the centre you have booked, we will firstly work with you to move your booking to another PGL centre, (at no extra cost)
- If a change of centre is not a viable option, then we will look to amend your travel dates to a suitable, agreed alternative on a future date (at no extra cost)
- If we are not able to arrive at a suitable alternative arrangement, then we will refund all monies paid for your Adventure Holiday
What we require from you (at least one of the below):
- Information from the NHS Covid-19 app showing that your child/a member of your family has been requested to self-isolate
- A doctors letter
- A letter from school
- A positive Covid-19 test result
In addition, for all guests travelling from overseas where holidays cannot be attended due to travel restrictions or quarantine implementation, we are pleased to offer to rebook or hold credit for 2022, however these funds will become non-refundable.
For bookers from overseas, we regret that we are not able to facilitate COVID tests for children where these are required for homeward travel and cannot provide rooms for children to self-isolate if this is a requirement of their entry into the UK from your country of origin. Any such tests and isolation would be at the arrangement of the parents and must be completed before arrival on centre.
Please note that this guarantee does not take effect until 14 days prior to arrival and will be based on Government guidance/restrictions that are in place for the UK or your home country at that time. Any cancellations that are made by yourself prior to this time would be subject to the standard cancellation terms as per our terms and conditions.
What is not covered in the Covid-19 guarantee?
- Self isolation following a trip abroad
- Disinclination to travel
For the most current FOC advice please visit https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control