Arrivals and travel
All holidays in the UK are self-drive.
2 night weekend - arrive 4-6pm* Friday, depart after lunch Sunday
3 night weekend - arrive 4-6pm* Friday, depart after lunch Monday
4 night short break - arrive 1-3pm Monday (activity before dinner), depart after lunch Friday
7 night holiday - arrive 4-6pm* Saturday, depart after breakfast Saturday
*Late arrivals are not a problem, but you may miss your evening meal. If you know in advance that you will be arriving late please call us on 0333 321 2114. If you are delayed on your journey please call your centre directly (centre contact details can be found in your Essential Information booklets) so that they can make alternative arrangements for your evening meal.
For holidays in France we offer the following options:
Guests travelling to our overseas centres on a self-drive holiday are required to book their own ferry or Channel Tunnel crossing.
- By Air/Eurostar:
Nearest airports to our French centres are as follows, we recommend you make arrangements for a hire car as our centres are in remote locations where public transport is not easily accessible-
- Château de Grande Romaine:
Charles de Gaulle or Orly aiport (1 hour) or Gare du Nord station (45 minutes)
- Lou Valagran and Domaine de Segires:
Nîmes (1.5 hours), Montpelier (2hours), Lyon (3 hours)
- By Coach:
If you would prefer not to drive, we offer coach travel to our Paris and Disneyland® holiday at Château de Grande Romaine on selected weeks. You will be accompanied by PGL representatives and departures are available from Manchester, Birmingham, London and Dover. Travel is by day via Dover-Calais and all coaches have seatbelts and toilet. If you choose this travel option, coach transport will be also provided to and from Disneyland® and Paris for your excursion day, please note transport is not provided for any excursions on your free-day.
Pick up locations and times for Paris and Disneyland®
- Manchester - Knutsford M6 Services (outward) Southbound (return) Northbound (04.30/21.30)
- Birmingham - Hilton Park Services (outward) Southbound (return) Northbound (06.00/20.00)
- London - Green Line Coach Terminal - Victoria Station, (09.00/17.00)
- Dover Ferry Port, Eastern Docks (12.00/14.45)
Please note time shown above are approximate, once a reservation is placed the confirmed times will be published in the essential information booklet within your MyPGL account.
Arrival times for French Adventures:
- Disneyland® Mini Break - 3-6pm
- Disneyland® Adventure - 3-6pm
- Paris and Disneyland® - 3-6pm
- Ardèche Family Adventure - from 3pm
- Ultimate Adventure - arrive at Château de Grande Romaine 3-6pm, arrive at Domaine de Segries 4pm
Departure times for French Adventures:
- Disneyland® Mini Break - depart after breakfast.
- Disneyland® Adventure - depart after breakfast.
- Paris and Disneyland® - depart after breakfast.
- Ardèche Family Adventure - depart after breakfast.
- Ultimate Adventure - depart Château de Grande Romaine 9-10am, depart Domaine de Segries 4pm
We have ample parking on all our centres, however please note that parking is at your own risk and we cannot accept responsibility for any damages.