Arrivals and travel
All holidays in the UK are self-drive.
Arrival times for UK holidays:
- 7 night holidays - 4-6pm*
- 4 night short breaks - 4-6pm*
- 2 night weekends - 4-6pm*
- 1 night weekends - 9.30-10am
*Late arrivals are not a problem, but you may miss the evening meal. If you know you will be arriving late please call 0333 321 2114 or if you are delayed on your journey please call the centre (centre numbers will be in your Essential Information booklets available once you have booked). We will then be able to make arrangements for your evening meal.
Departure times for UK holidays:
- 7 night holidays - depart after breakfast.
- 4 night short breaks - depart after lunch. You will be required to check out of your room before morning activities.
- 2 night weekends - depart after lunch. You will be required to check out of your room before morning activities.
- 1 night weekends - depart after lunch. You will be required to check out of your room before morning activities.
For holidays in France we offer the following options:
Guests travelling to our overseas centres on a self-drive holiday are required to book their own ferry or Channel Tunnel crossing.
- By Air/Eurostar:
Nearest airports to our French centres are as follows, we recommend you make arrangements for a hire car as our centres are in remote locations where public transport is not easily accessible-
- Château de Grande Romaine:
Charles de Gaulle or Orly aiport (1 hour) or Gare du Nord station (45 minutes)
- Lou Valagran and Domaine de Segires:
Nîmes (1.5 hours), Montpelier (2hours), Lyon (3 hours)
- By Coach:
If you would prefer not to drive, we offer coach travel to our Paris and Disneyland® holiday at Château de Grande Romaine on selected weeks. You will be accompanied by PGL representatives and departures are available from Manchester, Birmingham, London and Dover. Travel is by day via Dover-Calais and all coaches have seatbelts and toilet. If you choose this travel option, coach transport will be also provided to and from Disneyland® and Paris for your excursion day, please note transport is not provided for any excursions on your free-day.
Pick up locations and times for Paris and Disneyland®
- Manchester - Knutsford M6 Services (outward) Southbound (return) Northbound (04.30/21.30)
- Birmingham - Hilton Park Services (outward) Southbound (return) Northbound (06.00/20.00)
- London - Green Line Coach Terminal - Victoria Station, (09.00/17.00)
- Dover Ferry Port, Eastern Docks (12.00/14.45)
Please note time shown above are approximate, once a reservation is placed the confirmed times will be published in the essential information booklet within your MyPGL account.
Arrival times for French Adventures:
- Disneyland® Mini Break - 3-6pm
- Disneyland® Adventure - 3-6pm
- Paris and Disneyland® - 3-6pm
- Ardèche Family Adventure - from 3pm
- Ultimate Adventure - arrive at Château de Grande Romaine 3-6pm, arrive at Domaine de Segries 4pm
Departure times for French Adventures:
- Disneyland® Mini Break - depart after breakfast.
- Disneyland® Adventure - depart after breakfast.
- Paris and Disneyland® - depart after breakfast.
- Ardèche Family Adventure - depart after breakfast.
- Ultimate Adventure - depart Château de Grande Romaine 9-10am, depart Domaine de Segries 4pm
We have ample parking on all our centres, however please note that parking is at your own risk and we cannot accept responsibility for any damages.