Hotel la Sponda
Foppolo / San Simone, Italy
"This was a lovely hotel. The food was really good and plentiful and Peter the Hotel Manager and his staff were wonderful." - St Anselm's Catholic School
"The hotel was a lovely find. The owners were very accommodating, lovely manner with staff and students. They helped to talk to the ski school, they prepared lunch and delivered it to us on the slopes. I would love to use this hotel again." - Barnwood Park Arts College
About Hotel La Sponda
PGL has a long-standing relationship with Eliana and Piero at hotel La Sponda; a friendly and accommodating family-run hotel with a three-star rating.
It is located approximately 3km from the centre of Foppolo and its pistes.
The hotel has 48 beds in 15 rooms. Bedrooms have between one and six beds (some of these are bunk beds). There is also an annexe with one 6-bedded apartment, which has en suite facilities.
All have private facilities (mostly with showers, some with baths) and a telephone. Some rooms have a balcony or TV.
Accommodation is on a full-board basis with a breakfast buffet, packed lunch or hot lunch at the hotel and a tasty three-course evening meal. The hotel has a reputation for excellent cuisine, and groups should ensure they taste the Mainetti family’s traditional homemade cheese, butter and salami.
- Towels are provided for adults and students
- Wi-Fi is available free of charge and can be accessed from most rooms in the hotel
- The coach park is located next to the hotel
- A safe is available at reception
- The hotel has a separate restaurant
- Bar (open to public) with lounge/meeting room
- It is possible to hold a disco if you bring your own music