Jugendhotel Simonyhof, Radstadt
Salzburger Sportwelt, Austria
About Jugendhotel Simonyhof, Radstadt
The hospitable Kahr family has been welcoming school groups to their hotel since 1972. The hotel is ideally situated in rural surroundings just outside the town of Radstadt, 1.5km from the nearest lift which is ideal for beginners and a few minutes drive to the Königslehen gondola.
The resort of Radstadt is ideal for school groups, and being part of the Sportwelt area means groups can travel to the neighbouring resorts of Wagrain, Flachau and Zauchensee later in the week and experience a wide variety of different pistes and terrain.
The Jugendhotel Simonyhof can sleep 180 guests in total. In the main part of the accommodation students are in 4-6 bedded rooms, all with a balcony and shower, and some with WC (for rooms without a WC there are toilet facilities along the corridor).
In the new “Dachstein” wing there are a further 60 beds in a mixture of apartment-style rooms (two adjoining 4-bedded rooms sharing a bathroom with shower and toilet facilities) and 2 – 5 bedded en suite rooms. Teachers and accompanying adults are in en suite twin rooms with a balcony, TV and safe.
- 3 dining rooms which can be used in the evenings by the group for evening activities.
- 1 multi-media room with TV, Video, DVD, projector and internet access
- 1 Hobby room with disco and karaoke
- Multi-purpose sports hall
- Chill out lounge with internet terminal
- Table tennis, table football & air hockey
- 2 Heated ski and boot rooms
- Coach parking next to the hotel
- Guests should bring their own towels
- Safe at reception and in each of the adult rooms
- Teachers’ lounge
- Sauna available for adults at a supplement
- Free Wi-Fi