- 4 night midweek breaks (own travel)
- Two day (2 Park) tickets to Disneyland® Paris
- 1 day full Multi Activity programme
- Evening entertainment
Bite-sized, 4 night mini breaks with two days out to Disneyland® Paris!
Our great value, bite-sized Disneyland® Mini Breaks are perfect for families who can't make a full week! We squeeze in just as much adventure and magic into these 4 night mid-week breaks as our classic week long adventures.
Embark on an all-round family adventure break that combines 2 days enjoying the magic of Disneyland® Paris, plus a day of brilliant PGL activities, all based at our beautiful Château de Grande Romaine. Ideal for even the busiest of families looking for a shorter summer adventure or to combine with another holiday in France.
This holiday is fully inclusive of accommodation, all meals (packed lunches on Disneyland® days), activities, tuition and two day (2 park) Disneyland® tickets! So once you arrive there are no expensive surprises to spoil your trip.
Your base is our beautiful, recently refurbished, Château de Grande Romaine, which is set in its own grounds filled with our outdoor activities and features a lovely outdoor heated swimming pool.
*price based on using the 'preview event' free child place for a child aged 5-18.
Each day is packed full of Disney® magic and family fun!
Choose to make your mini break solely a Disneyland® break or combine it with a day of our classic PGL multi activities. On the 4 night option, when you're back at the Château, we offer a day of PGL activities to make the most of every moment and provide a mix that has something for everyone in your family, no matter what their tastes, preferences or previous experience.
We also include evening entertainment programmes at all our centres, every day, all year round, whichever holiday you choose.
Here is an example of the full range of exhilarating activities that are available at Château de Grande Romaine.
|Day 1||PM Arrive at Château de Grande Romaine|
|Day 2||Full day of magic at Disneyland® Paris|
|Day 3||Full day of magic at Disneyland® Paris|
|Day 4||AM Abseiling
|Day 5||AM guests depart|
Please note this is a sample itinerary for illustrative purposes only. Itineraries will be planned by the centre shortly before your arrival.
Make sure you check out our Special Offers page here!
Please note the below dates and prices are as reflected in our 2020 Family Adventures brochure. For live availability please call our team on 0333 321 2114.
|Duration/Dates||Accommodation||Adult price||Child price (5-18)||Child price (3-4)||Child price (under 3)|
|4 nights (Mon-Fri)/
10/08, 17/08, 24/08
|4 nights (Mon-Fri)/
10/08, 17/08, 24/08
|Adult and Child rooms||£429||£369||£209||FREE|
There are different options available for travelling to Château de Grande Romaine:
- Self drive option**. Calais ferry port is approx three and a half hours drive away.
- Coach travel option (7 night Disneyland® and Paris only, includes travel to and from centre and local transfers to and from Disneyland® Resort and Paris for sightseeing). Pick up points in Manchester, Birmingham, London and Dover.
- Arriving by air or Eurostar? We advise that you hire a car as the Château is not directly served by public transport.
- Nearest airport/Eurostar (approx.drive time): Charles de Gaulle and Orly 60 minutes/Gare du Nord 45 minutes.
**Please note, on all holidays except coach travel holidays, travel to, from and between our centres and local transfers, including to and from Disneyland® Paris are not included. We provide a coach to and from Paris with a PGL courier on the sightseeing day to Paris.
Guide prices for local Disneyland® Paris costs for self drive holidays:
- Guide price (based on 2019 average prices) for 4 person taxi to or from Disneyland® Paris (one way) 85 Euros.
- Guide price for self drive parking at Disneyland® Paris per car, per day, 30 Euros.
Liddington, based in Wiltshire offers a unique adventure experience. This former hotel, set in over 150 acres of beautiful grounds, has exceptional facilities and high quality activities - perfect for the whole family! You'll need to stay for a week to try all the activities!