We've had an incredible time welcoming families throughout 2021 and with our Autumn season upon us, we are now looking ahead to 2022.
Over the last 6 months we have been working hard on improving our family breaks, and we still want to do more! We're busy evaluating what went well and taking into consideration all of your feedback to help us shape what next year will look like. One thing is for sure, PGL Family Adventures will be back - and even bigger and better than ever!
We hope to have our 2022 holidays available to book from mid-November 2021.
Make sure you're the first in the know about 2022 news and special offers by signing up to our mailing list below:
The best just got better!
Check out just some of the improvements we've made throughout 2021 below.
Try thrilling new activities (available at some of our most popular centres):
- Discover axe-throwing
- Try tag archery
- Experience stand-up paddle boarding and giant SUP too!
- Bridge building
- Evening entertainment from camp fires to games nights
NEW rooming options
We’re pleased to be able to offer flexible family rooming options – meaning there is a combination available to suit everyone. New this year was our ‘family room plus’ option. Ideal for those who want to stay in one room together, but would prefer single beds for the adults.
Plus – we’ve been working on a host of other improvements too, from additional storage and seating in rooms, to lighting and tea & coffee making facilities.
NEW menu improvements
Home-cooked food to fill you up after an action-packed day:
- Our even better ‘PGL BIG breakfast’ – with an improved selection of unlimited cooked and continental options.
- Lighter tastier lunches – with a choice of daily specials, from fresh sandwiches which you can bespoke, to salads and soup.
- Delicious ‘family favourites’ evening meals – with antipasti sharers and a bar drinks service available too. Relax, refuel and enjoy some quality family time, without needing to do the cooking or the washing up!
- Improved barista coffee bar and a wide choice of soft drinks, craft beers, ciders and wine, fresh shakes, smoothies and ice cream (additional cost).
View a new sample menu here.