Support for Group Leaders
Supporting you before you travel
At our head office in Ross-on-Wye, our team is responsible for the smooth running and coordination of your booking, from initial enquiry and planning through to completion. So whether you are a first time Party Leader or you have arranged trips before, PGL makes organising your trip simple and straightforward.
Our advisers have an in-depth knowledge of all our courses and centres and will help you make the best decision to suit your requirements.
With your provisional booking we will send an email linking your booking to MyPGL, where you can view details of your booking as it progresses. You will also have access to useful downloadable resources which will help you promote the trip to your students and their parents/guardians, including:
- Centre/hotel and excursion information
- Promotional video content
- Virtual Tours of several PGL centres
- PowerPoint presentation templates
- Printable posters to advertise the trip in school
- Printable 'record of payment' cards
Once you arrive at your chosen PGL Centre, there is a whole team of professional, trained staff, dedicated to looking after you and your group, who will work in partnership with you to ensure that your stay is both rewarding and fun.
- A PGL 'Groupie' is allocated to your group and is your main contact throughout your stay, liaising between you and the centre management and staff. Their training and enthusiasm is invaluable, particularly during the fun evening activities which they lead with your assistance (please ensure there is at least one supervising adult available during evening entertainment sessions to assist with supervision)
- At every centre there is an experienced and professional Centre Manager who is in charge of operations and has overall responsibility for the success of your course and the performance of our staff.
- All our Instructors are specifically trained for our programmes to ensure the delivery of safe and rewarding sessions. We welcome Group Leaders to observe all activity sessions and participate where possible.
For more detailed information regarding responsibilities whilst on centre, please refer to 'Safety on Centre - supervision and support'.
For your peace of mind there is a 24 hour PGL emergency contact available at all times during your trip. Contact numbers will be provided before you travel.