Our Covid-19 promise
Book with confidence for 2021
Book with confidence for 2021 Family Adventures
To ensure that you feel reassured, safe and secure before and during your holiday with us we are pleased to be able to offer you a Covid-19 booking promise on any Family Adventure booked for 2021 prior to the 16th July 2021.
Our Covid-19 booking promise means that if, within the 14 days prior to travel, your family cannot travel due to COVID illness or restrictions, we will make alternative arrangements for your holiday or refund the monies paid.
Our guarantee will apply in the event of:
- A national or local lockdown (in your locality or the PGL centre you have booked) that prevents you attending your holiday.
- Self-isolation, as dictated by government guidance, where you or a member of your family is symptomatic, is diagnosed, or if you are required to isolate by track and trace.
We will guarantee that:
- If a local lockdown is in effect at the centre you have booked, we will firstly work with you to move your booking to another PGL centre, (at no extra cost)
- If a change of centre is not a viable option, then we will look to amend your travel dates to a suitable, agreed alternative on a future date (at no extra cost)
- If we are not able to arrive at a suitable alternative arrangement, then we will refund all monies paid for your holiday
What we require from you (at least one of the below):
- Information from the NHS Covid-19 app showing that you have been requested to self-isolate
- A doctors letter
- A letter from school
- A positive Covid-19 test result
We are continuously monitoring government guidance and our centres have full and up to date Covid-19 risk assessments and procedures – full details of which can be found here.
If you have any further questions in relation to our Covid-19 booking guarantee, or would like to place a Family Adventures booking, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team on 0333 321 2114.
In addition, for all guests travelling from overseas where holidays cannot be attended due to travel restrictions or quarantine implementation, we are pleased to offer to rebook or hold credit for 2022, however these funds will become non-refundable.
Please note that this guarantee does not take effect until 14 days prior to arrival and will be based on Government guidance/restrictions that are in place for the UK or your home country at that time. Any cancellations that are made by yourself prior to this time would be subject to the standard cancellation terms as per our terms and conditions.
What is not covered in the Covid-19 promise?
- Self isolation following a trip abroad
- Disinclination to travel
For the most current FOC advice please visit https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control
You can view our 2021 special offers here.